This website, is like our lives … currently under development and a continuing work in progress.
Relative Change is about you.
about your lived experiences,
and about finding satisfaction in your relationships.
The old saying “change is the only constant”, means that change will happen no matter what. How change happens is relative to your experience.
Do you want something to change ?
If you want changes, and yet don’t know how to accomplish them or where to go for help,
Relative Change Offers You Options
- Psychotherapy and Counseling for Individuals, Couples and Families
- Coaching for Parents and Students who struggle with ADHD processing
- Long Distance coaching and counseling via Skype and email
- Workshops that support cummunication and enhance family connection and cooperation
- Practice Groups for learning how to Communicate with Compassion and Authenticity using NonViolent Communication the language of Life by Marshall Rosenberg
- Support Groups for small group process specific to certain needs.
- Personal Growth Experiences in a Weekend of fun and profound learning.
- SoulCollage® creative process groups and thereputic groups
Heart Centered Approach, Heart Wise Counseling
Delene works with individuals, couples, families, and facilitates therapeutic groups. Working with other professionals she facilitates weekends of discovery for adults and teens. She facilitates various workshops, both in her home town and in other communities, writes, and is a national speaker for International Network for Children and Families. She is active in her community, and encourages others to become active using their own unique talents in ways of service, fun, contribution and belonging.
Some of Delene’s Favorite sayings…
“There’s no such thing as small change” “It’s all about Relationship”
“All behavior makes sense in context” “Normal is a dial on the dryer”
Proud to be a Professional Member/ Associated Professional of these organizations: